Tuesday, December 13, 2016

CAS(E) this Sketch #201

Hello there, sweet friends!  Today I'm sharing a card that I made for the current CAS(E) this Sketch challenge using some wonderful Christmas products from REVERSE CONFETTI!







To make my card I first made a wreath using LEAFY WREATH Confetti Cuts, cutting the pieces from LIME GREEN, BRICK, and CLOUD WHITE card stock.  Next I stamped the deer from JOLLY HOLIDAY, stamping the scarf with BRICK Dye Ink.  I colored a few places on the deer with Copic markers,  but left most of it white because I wanted a white deer.  I die cut the deer using JOLLY HOLIDAY Confetti Cuts, then added some glossy accents to the nose.




I die cut the tag from BRICK card stock using TALL TAG TRIO Confetti Cuts.  I stamped the sentiment from JOLLY HOLIDAY using Versamark ink and embossed in white.  The card was finished with some natural twine tied to the tag.

Are you finished making and mailing Christmas cards?  I'll be making them all the way up until Christmas, I'm sure.  That way I'll have an early start on next year!




7 comments:

  1. That card is just too cute Diane!! Love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet take on the sketch, Diane!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable--love that little reindeer! Sweet tag too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable! Love your festive take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super sweet Diane. Hope your holidays were lovely and that 2017 will be very good to you.

    ReplyDelete