Wednesday, July 13, 2016

CAS-ual Fridays July Release Day 4



So happy you stopped by today!  It's Day 4 of the CAS-ual Fridays Holiday Release and boy do we have a gorgeous stamp and die set to show you today!






Sleighride and Sleigh Fri-Dies are so versatile as you'll see when you check out what the other Girl Fridays have created!  The sleigh can be stamped and then die cut, or you can just use the dies to make a paper pieced sleigh, or even a sleigh shaker!  I used just the sleigh dies for my sleigh today.


 

To make the sleigh I cut the frame from silver card stock, and the inner part of the sleigh from some glitter white card stock.  I wish I could have gotten a better picture for you to be able to see the glitter but the weather wasn't cooperating lol!  I adorned my sleigh with the jingle bells from Sleighride, stamped and embossed in silver, and then die cut with the matching die.  I stamped the sentiment on vellum and trimmed it and attached it with vellum tape to the sleigh.  For the background I did some ink blending using Broken China and Tumbled Glass distress inks, and added some water droplets and Dylusions Linen White Ink Spray.  I cut several snowflakes using Funky Flakes Fri-Dies from glitter white card stock and added them to my card.  I wanted to keep everything on my card blue, white, and silver to add to the frosty winter wonderland feel.

Be sure to visit the CAS-ual Friday blog and leave a comment, there will be a $15.00 gift certificate to the CAS-ual Friday store awarded to 3 commenters!  Hope to see you back here tomorrow, I'll have more wonderful cards to share!





13 comments:

  1. Such a cute and
    charming card with
    this stamp/die set!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Diane. Love the blue background and those snowflakes!!! EEEK! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the beautiful scene, that you create!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm swooning over your card, Diane...the sleigh, the bells, the snowy sky...gorgeous! *Almost* makes me wish winter were here...*almost*
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I love the silver paper to make your pretty sleigh, and the beautiful blue background to show off those pretty snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is a cold winter card.
    Love it.
    The snowflakes and the sleigh are
    beautiful.
    thanks for sharing a wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute and pretty in blue and silver.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, love the blue and silver!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww! I love the Sleighride and Sleigh Fri-Dies and how it can be used!!!! Your card is so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The sleigh is such a fun image! Bet you can think of lots of ways to use it. Love the blue and silver, it creates a fantastic winter look!

    ReplyDelete