Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Merry Merry

Hello!  I have a card today that I made for 2 challenges, the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge - Dear Santa, and the Reverse Confetti December Sketch For You To Try.

















When I saw the typewriter in the Curtain Call graphic I remembered that I had a typewriter sticker from an older SSS card kit that I hadn't used, and thought it would be perfect for a card.  I paired it with the cute little Santa from RC's Jolly Holiday stamp set, which I colored with Copic markers.  The word "merry", which I stamped twice, is also from Jolly Holiday.  The wreath and holly leaf dies are from Reverse Confetti.  The piece of lined paper underneath the typewriter is from a Reverse Confetti Quick Card panel.  The Kraft base was embossed with a Cuttlebug embossing folder to add a bit of dimension, and I finished the card with some large red sequins and tiny white pearls.

How's your Christmas crafting coming along?  I need to actually start MAILING some of the cards I've been making, I can't believe how quickly Christmas is approaching!

Thanks for stopping by today :)


5 comments:

  1. heehee this is so cute.. i love how you added the typewriter.. so clever

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love the sweet little typewriter with the sweet little santa! Fabulous take on the inspiration photo, Diane!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwww...this is adorable. Love how you managed to include the typewriter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The typewriter is such a cute addition. Love all the different elements you used--the sweet Santa, the wreath and the sequin holly berries!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sweet card! I love all the RC product you used, so awesome! thanks for linking up to curtain call AND for playing along with SFYTT.

    ReplyDelete