Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Inky Paws Challenge #27

Hello!  Today I'm playing along with the Newton's Nook Designs Inky Paws Challenge.  I was really taken with the design teams cards using the beautiful graphic and had to try my hand at making a sparkly Kraft card!






I used the birds and word "love" from Flirty Flamingos to make my card.  I painted the hats and wings with some shimmery gold paint, it adds the "sparkle" to the card but was impossible to capture in my photo on this rainy day!  The little hats were cut from a Santa that's from a 1.00 stamp set.  The words "wishing" and "Christmas" are from Simon Says Stamp and "you" and "this" are from Winnie & Walter.  It was really fun designing this sentiment with all the various stamps and die cuts, here's a close up:




I love how this turned out, and I have a special couple in mind to send this to at Christmas :)  Thanks for stopping by today!



8 comments:

  1. this card is so totally cute.. I love the gold you added and the layout of the card is perfect

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you put together the sentiment and all that great splatter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just beautiful Diane! I love the splattering you did on the paper and the gold sentiment is amazing! Of course I adore flamingos too! Love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So creative & gorgeous! Love the splatters!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, so cute! Love the great look you got with all the splatters. And the sentiment with the gold and pink hearts looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so stunning, the color choice incredible, the execution... perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous! I love how you added the little gold santa hats onto the flamingos! So adorable! And the fun white and gold speckles over the kraft add the perfect touch of sparkle!! Thanks for getting inky with us and linking up to our inky paws challenge at Newton's Nook Designs.
    Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete