Monday, November 23, 2015

The Challenge #52

Hi there!  It's Monday, and that means it's time for a new challenge at The Challenge!  This week we have a Christmas inspiration challenge with a beautiful, versatile graphic to inspire you.








My card was extremely simple to make.  I love this patterned paper from Basic Grey's Jovial 6X6 paper pad.  With the red flowers, greenery, pretty ornaments, and creamy white snowflakes, I felt that it really captured the essence of the inspiration photo.  I decided to use a curved die from PTI to cut the paper (inspired by the curve of the banister in the photo), and added the sentiment, also from PTI, and all I needed to finish the card was some cream colored twine and a few gold jingle bells.  As I said, very simple and quick!

I hope that you'll join us at The Challenge this week!  Hop on over to the blog and see what the rest of the design team has created, I'm sure you'll be inspired :)

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card...I love that beautiful sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of my FAVORITE paper in the world here - all dressed up with a pretty bow and bells! Wish I could shake this to hear them jingle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that paper is gorgeous.. I love this card..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun and festive Diane, what lovely DP.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe simple and easy, but so elegant and pretty, Diane! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love easy and love your card! That paper is so gorgeous and with a wonderful sentiment and bells makes such an awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have always adored the Jovial line of papers. This card is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have always adored the Jovial line of papers. This card is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Must agree with you here, too! That paper captures the rich feel of the decorations in the photo. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty ! That paper is a great choice :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This paper is GORGEOUS! I love the jingle bells and that beautiful sentiment! XX

    ReplyDelete