Thursday, September 17, 2015

So Much To Be Thankful For

Hello!  I have a fall card to share with you today.  I'm loving the cute pumpkins in Reverse Confetti's Pumpkin Patch stamp set, they're just perfect for this time of year!  I'm playing along with the current CAS(E) this Sketch and Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Die Crazy challenges.










I used the Pumpkin Patch stamp set to make the leaves and pumpkin, and all of the papers are from Reverse Confetti's Fall Fun Quick Card Panel pack.  This was my first time trying one of their card panel packs and I really like it, such cute and colorful designs.  The slide die frame die and banner die are from PTI. 

Hope you have a fabulous weekend, thanks for stopping by today!



6 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this set and how you used it! It's such a fun and cheerful card! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect CAS thanks giving card. Love it. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Die Crazy Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these colors and that pumpkin is adorable! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this...... beautiful colors and perfect details!!

    ReplyDelete