Friday, June 19, 2015

MFT Summer School Lesson #3

Happy Friday!  I'm back today with lesson #3 from My Favorite Things Summer School, Movement/Flow.  When I saw this lesson I knew exactly which die I wanted to use, the curvy dots from Die-namincs Sun, Moon, & Stars.  This dies gives wonderful movement to any card you use it on!




I die cut the dots twice, then cut along the curve of the top line of dots.  Then I used the stitched frame from Blueprint 13 to cut the piece and placed it on a powder blue card base.  The pretty flowers are Die-namics Gerbera Daisies (the leaves are from Winnie & Walter).  The sentiment is from Blue Skies Ahead, I curved it to fit in the space.  I finished my card with some tiny butterflies which I topped with some Wink of Stella to add a little sparkle.  I think I succeeded pretty well with this lesson, the curved lines and sentiment lead your eye to the pretty flowers, sure to "cheer up" anyone's day!

I'll be back shortly with lesson #4 :)


3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! This is so cute! I love the curved line of dots and those gorgeous flowers!! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute!!! Great movement!!! Loving your curved dots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning!!! Love how you incorporated movement in this design. Love it!

    ReplyDelete