Friday, June 19, 2015

MFT Summer School #4

Back with My Favorite Thing's Summer School, lesson #4, Line.  For this card I decided to use Jumbo Abstract Art to make my "lines".




I stamped the large abstract stripe, slightly overlapping, using inks from Wplus9's Storybook collection to create a pastel rainbow.   I die cut the sun with Die-namics Sun, Moon, & Stars, and then stamped the sentiment from Cheerful Blessings with black ink.  Next I cut several extra suns from white card stock and stacked them to give dimension and make the sun pop, placing the sun with sentiment on top.  To finish this simple card I added a rainbow of Pretty Pink Posh sequins.

I'm having so much fun with these lessons, if you haven't checked them out you should.  The design team is offering really helpful lessons each day; I'm really learning a lot!

5 comments:

  1. Oh how I adore this card Diane!! The watercolored lines are fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this clean and graphic card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is wonderfully amazing and so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! I love the colors you chose and the dimension of the sun!
    Congratulations on being chosen as Top of the Class at My Favorite Things Summer School! Definitely well deserved!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This crud is just beautiful! There's something so striking about it. I must purchase this stamp set.

    ReplyDelete