Wednesday, April 15, 2015

SSS April card kit Part 2

I made a few more cards with the Simon Says Stamp April card kit that I wanted to share.  For these cards I was on a quest to use up as many of the rub-ons from the kit as possible.  I don't always find it easy to incorporate rub-ons on my cards, but I love how this first card turned out!  I used various dies and cut pieces with white card stock and rubbed away ;)




This next card also incorporates some of the rub-ons, along with stamps, paper, and washi from the kit.  The streamers on the top of the card were cut with dies from PTI.




Hope these cards inspire!


2 comments:

  1. Love love love it!! Yes very inspiring. The next kit you should get is quilling, I have a feeling you would be good at that. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome use of all those wonderful rub on's!

    ReplyDelete